LEED Green Power Credit Services
3Degrees' LEED® Accredited staff has enabled hundreds of green building projects around the world to mitigate the environmental impact of their energy usage.
Under the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) Energy & Atmosphere Green Power Credit, LEED buildings can earn up to six points by matching a portion of their electricity or energy use with Green-e® Energy Certified Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and verified carbon offsets for at least two years.
By partnering with 3Degrees, green building professionals can secure the RECs they need to match the electricity used at their LEED projects. In addition, for those projects that use natural gas, steam, or fuel oil onsite, 3Degrees can also provide green building professionals with carbon offsets that allow them to balance out the greenhouse gases emitted by these fossil fuels.
3Degrees' LEED Green Power Credit Services feature:
- Access to a wide variety of Green-e Energy Certified RECs and Green-e Climate Certified carbon offsets
- LEED Accredited professionals to answer Green Power Credit questions
- Fast LEED quotes and prompt contracting and settlement
- Comprehensive REC and carbon offset purchase documentation for submission to LEED
- Extensive post-sale communications support, including poster templates, educational materials and other resources